COED Preschool Camps are filled with active games and offered when preschools are closed but elementary schools are open. Children are encouraged to focus, listen, work together and try new things. The goal – for every child to walk away feeling good about themselves and their abilities. Camps Descriptions
**See Hours, Prices & Locations in Right Column**
Wednesday, April 17 – Go the Distance: Problem Solving, Persistence & Resilience – Obstacle Courses, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
COED preschool camps are offered when preschools are closed but elementary schools are open:
- price = $50
- time = 9:30am – 12pm
- art project, snack, no lunch
- price = $65
- time = 9:30a – 1p
- art project, snack, byo lunch
- price = $80
- time = 9:30a – 2p
- art project, snack, byo lunch
**this option NOT available for children who are under 3 years old and/or not potty trained.
Early Drop-Off: add’l $20
- any time between 8:30a & 9:30a
**We only provide early drop off if at least one person signs up in advance – by 3pm the day before.
160 Middle Neck Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
Temple Beth Israel:
1 Temple Dr, Port Washington, NY 11050
12 Franklin Ave, Port Washington, NY 11050
United Methodist Church/Child’s World:
35 Middle Neck Road, Port Washington, NY 11050
1001 Plandome Rd, Manhasset 11030
300 Forest Drive East Hills, NY 11548
Our programs often fill up quickly, resulting in a wait list. So we encourage you to register in advance. Please note that your spot is only secured once payment is received.
Note: Registration closes between 12 and 24 hours in advance of programs. If you would like to register once it’s been closed, please email us to see if it’s a possibility. Additional fees may apply.
Your spot is reserved once we receive payment in full. Upon registration, you’ll be given various payment options, listed below:
Click to pay by Venmo
Click to pay by Chase Quickpay
search for email: dawn@GAALSusa.comFree Bank Transfer with Zelle
Check if your bank participates. Here are a few: Bank of America, Capital One, TD, Citi, Wells FargoPAYPAL
Click to pay by Paypal
Please be sure to add the name of your child and date of program under Paypal notes.CHECK
Make payable to: GAALSusa
GAALS, PO Box 816, Plandome, NY 11030
Note: Please send check promptly. We expect receipt within 2 days of registration.
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email before the program starts, or up to one hour after, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, we are sorry but we will not be able to apply a credit.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.