Camps for girls in Kindergarten through 5th grade. The focus of each curriculum is building strong character, as well as recognizing and enhancing the strengths of each girl. Everyone is encouraged to move at their own and set realistic goals. By applauding positive attitudes, effort and improvement, girls feel good about themselves and their accomplishments. For many activities, we mix the ages and have found it to be a win-win. The older girls feel good about serving as role models, and enjoy taking on leadership positions. The younger girls are inspired and motivated as they learn and grow from their older peers. Program Descriptions
**See Hours, Prices & Location in Right Column**
PW Elementary Schools Closed, Tuesday, June 4
Fun & Sun: Beach Games
Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
MORNING $40 (art project, snack, no lunch)
9:30am – 11:45am
(interested in afternoon half day, inquire with us if it’s possible)
EXTENDED MORNING $50 (art project, snack, BYO lunch)
9:30am – 12:45pm
FULL DAY $80 (2 art projects, 2 snacks, BYO lunch)
9:30am – 3:00pm
EARLY DROPOFF add’l $20 any time between 8:30a & 9:30a
**We only provide early drop off if at least one person signs up in advance – by 3pm the day before.
160 Middle Neck Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
12 Franklin Ave, Port Washington, NY 11050
United Methodist Church:
35 Middle Neck Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
Our programs often fill up quickly, resulting in a wait list. In order to secure your spot, please completely fill out our registration form and make full payment immediately following. We apologize but we cannot guaranty your spot if you choose to register and pay at a later time.
Registration closes by noon the day prior to the program (unless we are at capacity prior).
If you would like to register after this time, please email us to see if it’s a possibility.
Should you instead simply sign up, we cannot your space is not guaranteed and we cannot promise that we will be able to contact you to inform you.
Our programs often fill up quickly, resulting in a wait list. In order to secure your spot, please completely fill out our registration form and make full payment immediately following. At that time you’ll be given the various payment options listed below:
Click to pay by Venmo
Free Bank Transfer with Zelle
Check if your bank participates. Here are a few: Bank of America, Capital One, TD, Citi, Wells Fargo
Click to pay by Chase Quickpay
Click to pay by Paypal
Please be sure to add the name of your child and date of program under Paypal notes.
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email before the program starts, or up to one hour after, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, we are sorry but we will not be able to apply a credit.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.
Want to help your child build confidence?
Or maybe she needs help with communication, teamwork or sportsmanship/competition skills?
Or perhaps she needs some extra help with physical skills or other life skills…
Get a group together and we’ll design a workshop just for you.
Email Us & Tell Us What You Want
Size of group needed varies by location