It’s more important than ever to deliver on building life skills and enhancing social and emotional well-being. GAALS programs will continue to use fun activities to spark meaningful conversations in order to provide girls with an opportunity to explore and express their feelings in a safe, nurturing and intimate environment (groups of 6). Through this shared experience, girls will have the powerful realization that others have the same emotions, which will enable them to realize they are not alone. They will also gain insights and strategies on how to navigate their relationships and everyday lives, with a strong focus on how to communicate / have conversations in the virtual world.
Programs will include a wide range of activities including:
- games (indoor + outdoor)
- art, music + dance
- no bake recipes + science projects
Specific examples: a scavenger hunt seeking items that represent each color of the rainbow, or that look like letters of the alphabet. Making edible, raw cookie dough (no egg!). Working together to create a group song, or Tik Tok style video.
Dates: Weekdays starting June 22
Times & Prices:
- 3:45pm to 4:15pm – Kindergarten + 1st grade ($20)
- 4:30pm to 5:00pm – 2nd + 3rd grades ($20)
- 5:15pm to 6:00pm – 4th + 5th grades ($25)
Location: zoom (link will be emailed upon registration)
Registration closes by noon the day prior to the program (unless we are at capacity prior). If you would like to register after this time, please email us to see if it’s a possibility. Should you instead simply sign up, we cannot guarantee there will be space, and we cannot promise that we will be able to contact you to inform you.
During the registration checkout process, you’ll be given the payment options below:
Chase Quickpay – Click Here or Zelle Free Bank Transfer search for phone 917-716-5228 or email DawnBerkAder@gmail.com
If you pay by credit card, please add 3% to cover Paypal fees.
We do not recommend paying by check due to the fact that your spot is only secured once payment is received. However, if this is the only way for you to pay, we will try to work together to meet your needs.
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email before the program starts, or up to one hour after, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, we are sorry but we will not be able to apply a credit.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.
Want to help your child build confidence?
Or maybe she needs help with communication, teamwork or sportsmanship/competition skills?
Or perhaps she needs some extra help with physical skills or other life skills…
Get a group together and we’ll design a workshop just for you.
Email Us & Tell Us What You Want
Size of group needed varies by location