There are no upcoming events. Please check back soon.
4pm – 6pm $50
**Get $10 off** when you bring/refer a friend who has never attended GAALS.
Truth + Beauty Spa:
250 S Service Rd, Roslyn Heights
160 Middle Neck Rd
12 Franklin Ave
United Methodist Church:
35 Middle Neck Rd
Our programs often fill up quickly, resulting in a wait list. In order to secure your spot, please completely fill out our registration form and make full payment immediately following. We apologize but we cannot guaranty your spot if you choose to register and pay at a later time.
Registration closes by noon the day prior to the program (unless we are at capacity prior).
If you would like to register after this time, please email us to see if it’s a possibility.
Should you instead simply sign up, we cannot your space is not guaranteed and we cannot promise that we will be able to contact you to inform you.
Our programs often fill up quickly, resulting in a wait list. In order to secure your spot, please completely fill out our registration form and make full payment immediately following. At that time you’ll be given the various payment options, listed below:
Click to pay by Venmo
Free Bank Transfer with Zelle
Check if your bank participates. Here are a few: Bank of America, Capital One, TD, Citi, Wells Fargo
Click to pay by Chase Quickpay
Click to pay by Paypal
Please be sure to add the name of your child and date of program under Paypal notes.
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email 2 hours prior to the event, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, no credit will be applied.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.
Have an idea for a Middle and/or High School Event? Contact Us
Or want to hold an event in your area? Inquire Now
Gather some friends and we’ll work closely with you to understand differing personalities, any issues and/or concerns, abilities, etc to customize a fun, engaging, empowering event. and we’ll work with you to try to make it happen! Through a perfect blend of games and activities and meaningful dialogue, everyone walks away inspired, motivated and with a renewed sense of purpose.