COED Preschool Camps filled with fun, active games.
Children are encouraged to focus, listen, work together and try new things. The goal: for every child to walk away more confident, feeling good about themselves and their abilities.
Register Here for Coed PAALS Camps at Community Synagogue, Port Washington
Comm Syn ECC Closed
Wednesday, March 19 (for 3’s + 4’s) – 9am to 11:30am, $40
Wednesday, April 8 (for 3’s + 4’s) – 9am – 1:30pm, $80
Thursday, April 23 (for 3’s + 4’s) – 9:30am – 2pm, $80
Thursday, May 6 (for 2’s) – 9am – 1pm, $80
Camp after Preschools End + Before Summer Day Camps Begin (camp open to public)
June 15 – 19 and June 22 – 24
Hours + Prices:
9a – 12p = $60
9a – 1p = $75
9a – 2p = $85
For School Holidays + Conferences
9am to 11:30am, $40
9am – 1:30pm, $80(BYO Lunch)
9:30am – 2pm, $80 (BYO Lunch)
9am – 1pm, $80 (for the 2’s) (BYO Lunch)
For When Preschool Ends
9am – 12pm, $60
9am – 1pm, $75 (BYO Lunch)
9am – 2pm, $85 (BYO Lunch)
Note: Need early drop-off? Email us by 3pm, the prior day.
Notes: Registration closes at noon one day prior. Please email us after that time if you’d like to register.
160 Middle Neck Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
Temple Beth Israel:
1 Temple Dr, Port Washington, NY 11050
12 Franklin Ave, Port Washington, NY 11050
United Methodist Church/Child’s World:
35 Middle Neck Road, Port Washington, NY 11050
1001 Plandome Rd, Manhasset 11030
300 Forest Drive East Hills, NY 11548
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email before the program starts, or up to one hour after, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, we are sorry but we will not be able to apply a credit.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.