Camps have an empowering theme or an athletic theme. Regardless of the theme, all children try new things, make new friends and walk away feeling good about themselves and their abilities. Program Descriptions
**See Hours, Prices & Location in Right Column**
Wednesday, April 17 (coed) – Go the Distance: Problem Solving, Persistence & Resilience – Obstacle Courses, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Spring Break for Girls in the 3’s & 4’s only Register Here
at Community Synagogue in Port Washington (except Friday April 26th as noted)
Monday, April 22 – Keep Calm And Carry On: Mindfulness, Focus, Patience, Stress & Anxiety Reduction,
Tuesday, April 23 – Right at Home: Backyard Games
Wednesday, April 24 – Bring It On: Trying New Things, Goal Setting & Being Positive
Thursday, April 25 -The Kick Off: Recess Games & Managing Communication, Collaboration, Competition and Sportsmanship
Friday, April 26 – Games Using Household Items to Encourage Creativity, United Methodist Church in Port Washington
Friday, May 24 (girls only) – Around the World Games, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
June Camps – Nearly all preschools end the week prior. limited space so book early!
Monday, June 17 (coed) – Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Tuesday, June 18 (coed) – Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Wednesday, June 19 (coed) – Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Thursday, June 20 (coed) – Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Friday, June 21 (coed) – Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Monday, June 24 (coed)- Multi-Sport & Games Camp Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Tuesday, June 25 (coed)- Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
Wednesday, June 26 (coed) – Multi-Sport & Games Camp, Community Synagogue in Port Washington Register Here
*Interested in a camp on a date you don’t see listed? Please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- price = $45 / $40 when attending with a sibling
- time = 9:30am – 11:45a
- art project, snack, no lunch
- price = $55 / $50 when attending with a sibling
- time = 9:30a – 12:45p
- art project, snack, byo lunch
- price = $80
- time = 9:30a – 2p (when public schools are open) or 3p (when public schools are closed)
- art project, snack, byo lunch
Early Drop-Off: add’l $20
- any time between 8:30a & 9:30a
**We only provide early drop off if at least one person signs up in advance – by 3pm the day before.
160 Middle Neck Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
12 Franklin Ave, Port Washington, NY 11050
United Methodist Church:
35 Middle Neck Rd, Port Washington, NY 11050
Our programs often fill up quickly, resulting in a wait list. In order to secure your spot, please completely fill out our registration form and make full payment immediately following. We apologize but we cannot guaranty your spot if you choose to register and pay at a later time.
Registration closes by noon the day prior to the program (unless we are at capacity prior).
If you would like to register after this time, please email us to see if it’s a possibility.
Should you instead simply sign up, we cannot your space is not guaranteed and we cannot promise that we will be able to contact you to inform you.
Your spot is reserved once we receive payment in full. Many of our programs have been selling out so in order to guaranty your spot, please pay immediately after filling out the registration. At that time you’ll be given the various payment options, listed below:
Click to pay by Venmo
Free Bank Transfer with Zelle
Check if your bank participates. Here are a few: Bank of America, Capital One, TD, Citi, Wells Fargo
Click to pay by Chase Quickpay
Click to pay by Paypal
Please be sure to add the name of your child and date of program under Paypal notes.
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email before the program starts, or up to one hour after, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, we are sorry but we will not be able to apply a credit.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.
Want to help your child build confidence?
Or maybe she needs help with communication, teamwork or sportsmanship/competition skills?
Or perhaps she needs some extra help with physical skills or other life skills…
Get a group together and we’ll design a workshop just for you.
Email Us & Tell Us What You Want
Size of group needed varies by location