Our Special Events aim to encourage you to step out of your comfort zone, try new things and challenge yourself. And for parents, what better way to be a role model than to do those things in front of your daughter. They love to see you have fun, be silly and even make mistakes.
FATHER DAUGHTER CARTOON DRAWING
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
Sunday February 10th from 3:30p to 5p
Community Synagogue of Port Washington *non-denominational event
$50 for Father Daughter
$20 for each add’l girl
$30 for 1 girl or $50 for 2 girls
Your spot is reserved once we receive payment in full. Upon registration, you’ll be given various payment options, listed below:
Click to pay by Venmo
Click to pay by Chase Quickpay
search for email: dawn@GAALSusa.com
Check if your bank participates. Here are a few: Bank of America, Capital One, TD, Citi, Wells Fargo
Click to pay by Paypal
Please be sure to add the name of your child and date of program under Paypal notes.
Make payable to: GAALSusa
GAALS, PO Box 816, Plandome, NY 11030
Note: Please send check promptly. We expect receipt within 2 days of registration.
- Event payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us. If notified via email at least 2 hours PRIOR to the event, the full amount less $25 may be applied to a future event. A new registration form/waiver must be submitted and a note made as to your desire to apply the credit. If GAALS is not notified via email 2 hrs prior to the event, payments will not be able to be applied to future classes.
- On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.
- Girls / participants should wear gym attire, including sneakers. (preferably shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, sequins and other things).
- Girls / participants should not wear anything that may get in their way, including jewelry and/or hair accessories (or they may need to remove it)
- If possible, girls / participants should wear their hair up.
- No food or chewing gum during event unless a designated time/space is provided for food/snacks.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, please be sure to take it with you upon leaving as we don’t have an official lost and found and cant be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom.
Want to help your child build confidence?
Or maybe she needs help with communication, teamwork or sportsmanship/competition skills?
Or perhaps she needs some extra help with physical skills or other life skills…
Get a group together and we’ll design a workshop just for you.
Email Us & Tell Us What You Want
Size of group needed varies by location